Unique, Small-Batch Hungarian Wine ... Shipped Throughout Europe
The Taste Hungary Wine Club & Shop is a tasting (and educational) adventure into the world of Hungarian wine. For the past decade we’ve been dedicated to sharing our love for Hungarian food and wine culture, and putting it in context for travelers to Hungary through our writings, tours, and wine tastings. At The Tasting Table Budapest—our tasting cellar and shop in Budapest's Palace District—our team of sommeliers holds daily educational wine tastings, through which we serve from our collection of 200+ carefully-chosen wines. During the tastings we hope to spark the beginning of a passion for Hungarian wine! We are happy to be able to ship all of these fine Hungarian wines throughout Europe, so you can experience just how exciting Hungarian wine is from your own home.
Visit Us In Budapest
At The Tasting Table we taste hundreds of Hungarian wines every year, and the ones we love most are the ones which tell unique stories—about the history, geology, regional characteristics, varietals, and styles—which we hope will transport you to Hungary. These are wines with personalities, made by passionate family producers. We know these regions, wines, and winemakers well. We visit them regularly, and taste wine with them from the barrel, in their cellars, and often at home with their families. We already sell them at The Tasting Table Budapest, and we can't wait to share them with you.
Buy Tokaji Aszú & Essencia: Our Vintage List
In Hungary no special occasion is complete without a bottle of Tokaji Aszú! It makes a truly unique gift for an anniversary, milestone birthday, achievement, or special celebration. We are devoted fans of this perfectly balanced sweet wine, and we are proud to offer this selection of older and rare Aszú vintages.
Join Our Wine Club!
Here's What You'll Get ...
- Monthly shipments (3 bottles each time)
- Four clubs to choose from: Mixed Wine Club, Red Wine Club, White Wine Club, or Tokaj Wine Club
- Unique, high quality wines, mostly from smaller and family-owned producers, which we’ve specially chosen for club members. Each shipment has a unifying theme (such as focus on a particular region, soil type, winemaker, varietal, or a contrast between styles/regions/varietals).
- Great wines at great prices, shipped from our shop in Budapest.
- Our educational packet—recipe pairings, tasting notes, maps, and information on the regions, varietals, and winemakers—is included with each shipment.
- Travel deals and tips for when you visit Hungary, including a 20% discount on Taste Hungary tours and tastings