Is May early-summer or late-spring? It’s hard to decide, but there’s no need to! We all expect light, delicious, and juicy wines after a long winter full of hearty wines. That is what this selection is all about. But don’t think that lightness means soul-lessness! On the contrary, it means complexity and nuances. Not sure what that means? Go ahead and try this selection to feel it yourself!
* Cseri Winery, Secundus Riesling, Pannonhalma Region (2019)
* Centurio Winery, Birtokbor, Mátra Region (2020)
* Heumann Winery, Rosé, Villány Region (2020)
* St. Donát Winery, Magma Kékfrankos, Balatonfüred-Csopak Region (2018)
* Heumann Winery, Lagona, Villány Region (2015)
* Bussay Winery, Charmes Pinot Noir, Zala Region (2017)
Want to save on shipping? Get a 12 pack( 2 bottles each)!