We put together this selection for those who want to taste some of the most important Hungarian wine varieties and styles in one go. Think of it as an introduction to Hungarian wine in one box! Taste the wines along with reading the Terra Benedicta book to delve deeper into the story of Hungarian wine.
This curated selection includes an educational packet with detailed tasting notes on each wine and background information about the regions.
• Terra Benedicta (by Mészáros Gabriella, Et al.)
• Estate Furmint, Erzsébet Winery, Tokaj region (2018)
• Olaszrizling, Szászi Winery, Badacsony region (Szent György-hegyi) (2018)
• Juhfark, Kolonics Winery, Somló region (2018)
• Egri Bikavér, Böjt Winery, Eger region (2017)
• Trinitás Villányi Franc, Heumann Winery, Villány region (2016)
• 5 Puttonyos Aszú, Royal Tokaji, Tokaj region (2013)